In January, Monsanto Chief Technology Officer Robb Fraley was the inaugural speaker in the new Henry C. Gardiner Global Food Systems Lecture Series at Kansas State University. Here, he talks with K-State Radio Network’s Eric Atkinson on meeting world food demand in the coming decades, the role of biotechnology, and the importance of company / university partnerships.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
- Plant Scientists develop new technique to capture timelapse footage of the smallest living things https://t.co/VcIya7JcCf
- Water conservation can be achieved by embracing innovation. Learn how #ModernAg is helping: https://t.co/ROuCxiebSa
- As long as humans have grown food, there have been weeds to battle. Learn more about how farmers combat weeds. https://t.co/uMOruKZjM0
- RT @RobbFraley: Seeing = believing. After my monarch sanctuary trip, I believe even more that we have responsibility to defend them https:/…
- Conservation of Monarch Butterfly habitat is a vital initiative. https://t.co/DiIYLERSYN