In January, Monsanto Chief Technology Officer Robb Fraley was the inaugural speaker in the new Henry C. Gardiner Global Food Systems Lecture Series at Kansas State University. Here, he talks with K-State Radio Network’s Eric Atkinson on meeting world food demand in the coming decades, the role of biotechnology, and the importance of company / university partnerships.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
- What is WEMA project all about? Learn more: https://t.co/eBoZZgsOHk
- #ModernAg combines tradition with tech, allowing farmers to grow more sustainably. https://t.co/w0HR83wwF1 https://t.co/N0vsdy41Q9
- The Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry emphasizes the need for #ModernAg to enhance crop production. https://t.co/FEVNF2q6ct
- Why would farmers be interested in working with a satellite company? Learn more: https://t.co/nxfsEgMiJr #ModernAg
- "The team’s pic2recipe system uses neural networks to determine the recipe of a given food..." Learn more: https://t.co/Z2B6Bh173v