A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- What new ideas and technologies are coming to the agriculture industry next? https://t.co/uKdGecI23F
- Did you know that many of our past presidents had roots in agriculture? #PresidentsDay https://t.co/dij6GaeXkl https://t.co/eRzvBOFp60
- RT @americasfarmers: Many America’s Farmers supporters are former members of @NationalFFA. We believe in the future of agriculture. Happy N…
- 12 powerful posters of female scientists that every classroom needs via @FastCoDesign https://t.co/6ZN3HNOujT
- Meet the technologies working to make growing food more efficient: https://t.co/eMXfONBKnR