A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- RT @Launch_Code: Proud to introduce some @Launch_Code placements to @USCTO @whitehouseostp @MonsantoCo http://t.co/bM1IWbOlBh
- RT @JPMcCarter: Deborah Patterson @MonsantoCo supports @Launch_Code http://t.co/OGVXsaUnnf
- RT @JPMcCarter: Megan Smith, U.S. CTO, launches @Launch_Code @BLUE1647 mentorship center http://t.co/ZC7qvxghJ5
- RT @rgwahby: @WhiteHouse CTO Megan Smith "#STL has been out front on technology." Yes! @Launch_Code @ArchGrants http://t.co/DVlp7jQtBt
- RT @JPMcCarter: Partners for @Launch_Code include @LaunchCoderGirl @BLUE1647 @MonsantoCo @Harvard http://t.co/PlS2HuMHFD