A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- Food grown from GMO crops, including those sprayed with #glyphosate, are as safe to eat as other foods. http://t.co/wmBROullSO
- Better harvests help farmers get a balanced meal on dinner tables across the globe. http://t.co/RyIOVKI86W
- Says a farmer's wife, "This product has helped make more time for my family." #glyphosate #RRsoybeans http://t.co/ZQUSejQXUk
- Now accepting nominations for "Farm Mom of the Year" http://t.co/eUJXyEGeaD
- Nothing in crop world is more imp. than getting ea. seed placed correctly into rt field conditions for best start http://t.co/7jH8HDVY8k