A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- @roslynrandrup22 We don't make any products that require hazmat suits. You can find more info on this & other FAQs @ https://t.co/fQjhwxfSh8
- This Startup Is Changing Farming With Drones and AI https://t.co/p0McNB8PVN
- Monsanto Views Bayer's Current Proposal as Incomplete and Financially Inadequate; Open to Potential Path Forward https://t.co/pJ8CjoclGM
- Who owns the majority of farms in the United States? #TuesdayTrivia #FarmBasics https://t.co/ck7hbjcWZR
- Farmers like Pedro plant GMO crops to farm more sustainably. https://t.co/9eJoEeFc2b https://t.co/nnueHTWS2w