A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- Monsanto’s Linda Jing explores the meaning of “change” in Chinese https://t.co/XEh79FlKko
- Advancements in agriculture, good for people and the planet https://t.co/C6AMrxChth
- Leftover food during NFL Draft won’t go to waste with Food Connect app https://t.co/i9a9nPWGP5
- Explore the meaning of “change” in Chinese and see how it relates to global agriculture. https://t.co/CrogD8vxMU
- Trees provide countless benefits: conserving topsoil, fighting climate change and protecting fresh water just to na… https://t.co/0RRD98MeVa