A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- 107 Nobel laureates sign letter asking Greenpeace to halt opposition to #GMOs. https://t.co/OZ3F9vbptp
- Common ground found at #AspenIdeas? Watch @RobbFraley's full panel: https://t.co/sKbI3mtrxf
- Where did @robbfraley and panelists land on this important question at #AspenIdeas? Watch the full panel: https://t.co/C5pqco2HKP
- How The Humble Orange Sweet Potato Won Researchers The World Food Prize: https://t.co/jP7dAjev9q
- How Canadian Technology Is Tackling The Food Waste Crisis: https://t.co/jI02xsQ9iQ