A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- Raising awareness of challenges, solutions facing human rights & business focus of #humanrightsF2F at @WUSTL http://t.co/s2gIHgCGux
- RT @OfficialRFDTV: Fifth Generation Farm Family Keeps Farm Going [VIDEO] http://t.co/A2OCTwgQmd #News #RuralEveningNews #ICYMI #TuneIn
- RT @MonsantoEurope: 8 foods you'll lose to climate change. A global 1C rise in temperatures would slow corn's rate of growth by 7% http://t…
- @Steph_Pierson4 And thank you for your commitment to agriculture!
- RT @Matthew_Cossey: Visiting one of @CropLifeOZ member's world leading facilities. @MonsantoCo doing some great R&D http://t.co/uiJ1sabzHJ