A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- .@MonsantoCo - No. 8 on Top 25 of World's Best Workplaces http://t.co/bIw99Zjwd7
- RT @sdcorn: South Dakota farm and ranch #exports contribute $3.6 billion to the state's economy. http://t.co/S8xmyaUuoO #SDag
- RT @TexasWheat: 1st wheat scientist & @WorldFoodPrize laureate Rajaram: #technology key to ending #hunger @agripulse: http://t.co/9J7vqPFfHb
- World’s Best Multinational Workplaces - @MonsantoCo No. 8 of top 25 http://t.co/kWctnohGVx
- RT @GPTW_Sverige: @MonsantoCo continues to grow, they are still rooted in our top 25 best workplaces #WorldsBestGPTW http://t.co/DoytAZZJJo