A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- We continue to collaborate with @nature_org to make #ag more efficient http://t.co/MVQzHvv2Gt @GlobalAgDev #FeedingDev
- RT @RobbFraley: Excerpts from my candid conversation about GMOs with @Michaelconniff from #AspenIdeas http://t.co/HgZyQSr4sd
- RT @RobbFraley: Technology showing up repeatedly RT @gatesfoundation 6 innovations revolutionizing farming: http://t.co/crcx8JSn8j #ag
- Why #Monsanto is taking a stand on honey #bee health: http://t.co/z7ujrm5Tac
- An editorial by @chicagotribune highlights The Case For a #GMOs http://t.co/bUYNCTjQtW