A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- Making GMOs Revealed: We take you into our research center to learn about the process. https://t.co/RtNy648IAy #gmo #science
- Our social team is in Gothenburg, Neb., today for the #eclipse. Looks like we picked a good spot for water research… https://t.co/MzWf10CUr5
- Learn about some challenges facing agriculture and how integrating advanced technologies are benefiting farming: https://t.co/OxvQOSN4yT
- Will the Solar #Eclipse2017 impact soybeans currently growing on farmland? Find out: https://t.co/uCv5AlXeCG https://t.co/HKhy626msS
- "Big data is moving into agriculture in a big way." Here's how: https://t.co/aoJXK0CANR #ModernAg