A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- RT @Harvest2050: New #OnTheBlog: Hope for the Future, by @LohuisM of @MonsantoCo https://t.co/FTZsZjWpY5 https://t.co/WoTvoDjjCj
- @ClimateCorpGeo No doubt about that!
- Sweet potatoes are undergoing a modern renaissance in the US. Here's why: https://t.co/woVRBfSfG9
- Happy National Popcorn Day! Celebrate with these tasty facts: https://t.co/WAQA9zwSum https://t.co/7jW0uXpaUk
- New trends: Technology is finding a place in farmers' fields and in conferences https://t.co/00tCLCVU1m