A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- Heading to the pumpkin patch this weekend? Get to know the crop you’ll be pickin! http://t.co/9JxCJluY4t http://t.co/qJo7JCYa4Q
- 90% of a driver’s reaction time relies on their vision. When was the last time your eyes were checked? #PlanAhead Drive Safely to Work Week
- How will farming technology advance to feed 9 billion people by 2050? http://t.co/Xfp5djokiD
- RT @NatGeo To celebrate autumn's arrival, enjoy archival photos of farmers bringing in their crops: http://t.co/gyWy54BBEi
- Hear from some of the Monsanto employees who are helping to combat #climate change #cureforclimate http://t.co/Xa6jQYmptP