A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- Autonomous drones? Tech-savvy farmers are turning their eyes to the sky. #ModernAg https://t.co/KV5oW4WV4g
- Today we’re celebrating Dr. Norman Borlaug who would have been 103 today. https://t.co/qr0SYX5Z5Z
- RT @FarmBureau: AFBF expresses its appreciation to @MonsantoCo for its generous #wildfirerelief donation of $200,000. https://t.co/1rlTUeEc…
- RT @TexasFarmBureau: .@MonsantoCo pledges $50,000 in matching funds to @TexasFarmBureau’s Panhandle #Wildfire Relief Fund https://t.co/t58V…
- How Big Data And Tech Will Improve Agriculture, From Farm To Table #ModernAg https://t.co/dua1gVDT39