A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- Come #SpeakAg with us! https://t.co/evuNDVWIKP
- RT @NationalFFA: How has the blue jacket prepared you for a future of leadership? Today's @FFAfoundation workshop lets professionals answer…
- We're enjoying FFA National Convention! Share your favorite moments with us using #SpeakAg and #TransformFFA https://t.co/meSBv59x13
- RT @NationalFFA: Watch live now: "#SpeakAg" Student Leadership Workshop #TransformFFA » https://t.co/1M0neO6QZa
- #TransformFFA is buzzing with activity! Learn about scholarships at booth # 823! https://t.co/dhcqc6b2oJ