A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- RT @MonsantoVegNews: Fun Fact: Vitamin C levels in greenhouse grown orange bell peppers are similar to those in oranges. http://t.co/9qmaKm…
- How #climatechange will cut #food production http://t.co/R1D6wVzhpT #agriculture
- RT @NationalCorn: Talk about corn farmers outstanding in their fields -- One hit more than 500 bushels/acre! http://t.co/3xgjCMDo8t
- RT @GrowAgLeaders: North Dakota Farmer @PrairieCA busts some common myths about #wheat. http://t.co/YaNAeUAL4I
- RT @HollyButka: AFA- a great investment for @MonsantoCo: http://t.co/LbHIEqw1s7 via @YouTube