A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- RT @MaryRyderHome: thank you to @AmerenCorp @MonsantoCo @Boeing panel for talking to us 2day on corp. volunteerism! http://t.co/48UOkziZFr
- Expanding the Boundaries of Collaboration, by Hugh Grant @MonsantoCo http://t.co/b0S0odDo8p #CGI2014
- Study: farmers & consumers differ in understanding of sustainable ag, via @BASFAgro http://t.co/0Jzy6PGEt5
- Are #GMOs safe? What does research say? http://t.co/xjwL2fFxg4 via @Forbes @JonEntine
- RT @FeedtheFuture: @WorldFoodPrize announces latest winner for #Borlaug100 Award - Field Research & Application: Dr. Bram Govaerts @CIMMYT