A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- Swamp cabbage, chokecherry, paw paw - just a few side dishes the pilgrims had. Plus, no pie! https://t.co/Bw0LzaFyKN https://t.co/PDNOSTr1N5
- Embracing Technology: A Young Farmer's Manifesto https://t.co/WkkPrkao87
- No pies? No cranberries? The first #Thanksgiving was quite a bit different than what American's are used to today. https://t.co/ebrg9pH0Sw
- After a decade of battling destructive citrus greening, researchers at UF have created trees w/ enhanced resistance https://t.co/OP4nkUondm
- Want a #Thanksgiving dinner like the pilgrims had? It's not what you think. https://t.co/32lhtSFVpS https://t.co/U3ZO7ngMVf