A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- Have you heard glyphosate causes cancer? The EPA disagrees. https://t.co/Tl1XLvo0D0
- The EPA concludes glyphosate is "Not Likely to be Carcinogenic to Humans" https://t.co/b8B1p5jquf
- When It Came To Food, Neanderthals Weren't Exactly Picky Eaters: https://t.co/31P3Ey7WKG
- @jimmerwest @GMOAnswers If you're interested in learning more, we've responded to these and other FAQs at https://t.co/6NBCEKfw7Q
- @jimmerwest @GMOAnswers Independent means they were funded by other parties: gov, university, NGO. These studies include those on glyphosate