A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- RT @mncorn: Check MCGA’s #Pollinator Guide for simple, practical steps to make your farm more pollinator-friendly. http://t.co/ZdTdiREsf1
- RT @terradougGPS: Sr. #Agri-Coach Mike Dolinski teaching next gen. of agronomists. #canola @AgriTrend @ChrisSolick http://t.co/odGo8f2sSJ
- RT @RobbFraley: Do @MonsantoCo employees eat #GMO sweet corn? Absolutely! The ear was delicious. #monmkt http://t.co/rN3QT5XyDk
- Things are winding down at #monmkt. Remember to #thankafarmer & visit a #farmersmarket next week for #FarmMktWk http://t.co/7yJtSuFB2I
- @ag_talk And it tastes great! #monmkt