A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- RT @MonsantoVegNews: Nice story @NatGeo on the historical breeding story of peas http://t.co/y4Op78hizM
- RT @MichAgCouncil: Opinion: The ghost of #Thanksgiving future via @AgriPulse http://t.co/HtdowedWNu #GMOs #BeatHunger #Borlaug100 #GlobalAg
- RT @mark_lynas: Graph of the Day - US uptake of GMO Bt corn correlates dramatically with reduced insecticide spraying: http://t.co/M3KdUZgL…
- Americans need to rethink their concern on GMO vs. organic crops http://t.co/T7KY78zCJq via @DMRegister
- The Truth About Toxic Wheat http://t.co/VpHdqFogwe