A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- RT @PacificInstitut: #CEOWaterMandate offers response strategies that address #businessrisk, opportunities, & impacts of #waterdisclosure h…
- RT @FoodInsight: #FarmForThought: A simple look at where food comes from http://t.co/mxbjNWMrMy
- RT @MonsantoEurope: New video on finding joint solutions to common challenges: A World We Share: http://t.co/lviEvwwmzg #HelpingFarmers pro…
- @FoodSafetyshare New facility in Mexico will develop conventional corn, not GMO. You can find corrected article at http://t.co/9czGIDaYv4
- @Climatejustice1 Corrected article is available at http://t.co/9czGIDaYv4 The new facility will develop conventional corn not GMO. @GMWatch