A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- RT @MonsantoVegNews: Got to say hi to our friends at the United Soybean Board and Qualisoy @soyconnection #FNCE http://t.co/qTwbMQCAiF
- RT @MonsantoVegNews: RT @JPlovesCOTTON: Bright colors & flavors from sweet to spicy! Yep, @MonsantoCo loves peppers! #FreshSummit #FNCE htt…
- RT @MonsantoVegNews: Quick quiz cool prizes, farmers #askafarmer crop pops and conversation. Stop by booth 2236 at #FNCE2014 http://t.co/u8…
- Let’s Fix It: We Must Understand Hunger Before We Can Solve It, by @RobbFraley @MonsantoCo https://t.co/dZRRzd9zk1
- RT @LeahMcGrathRD: Great to meet farmers @MonsantoCo #FNCE2014 booth. DYK dairy cows need to eat 100lbs of feed per DAY to produce milk?