A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- RT @STEMConnector: #100STEMLeaders Spotlight: Hugh Grant- Chairman & CEO of @MonsantoCo https://t.co/bYXCK0FGxd https://t.co/YN3GbphaU6
- RT @ByStiffman: .@MonsantoCo is testing use of microbials to naturally improve nutrient uptake in corn and soybeans. #npffoodfarm https://t…
- Can genetically modified crops improve the lives of the poorest farmers? https://t.co/BRJwhG3w7l
- How Does This Garden Grow? To the Ceiling https://t.co/8Hp3i83vPv
- Did You Know Farmers Have Super Powers? https://t.co/gpUAlVDrfm