A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- On #WomensEquality Day, meet some of the women who make Monsanto a great place to work. https://t.co/836gCHBRD5
- RT @Macy4Cy: let those seed corn pickers roll!! @MonsantoCo #Harvest16 #SeedCorn #CornIsPretty https://t.co/zKjNelSsYH
- Millions of dollars of blemished produce shouldn't be tossed out every year: https://t.co/vZO5W2jqyb
- The hidden senses of plants: Do plants think? https://t.co/ZXNya6CqsZ
- Agriculture 2.0: Investing in Farms of the Future https://t.co/NFwx329Xzb