A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- RT @RobbFraley: Better seeds & data tools are going to transform agriculture for smallholders across Africa. http://t.co/fk3twlVkRe
- RT @IWMI_Water_News: Big data, more crops? | Water For Food http://t.co/CSvgWpovAz via @sharethis
- RT @FAOstatistics: Interactive #infographic by @NatGeo on what the world eats http://t.co/4lcAAMTfEM #FutureofFood #ICN2 http://t.co/IHL…
- RT @michaelareuter: So how do we move forward together on Water? Panel to include @gpburian @BrianStranko Prof. Galloway #GlobalWaterChicago
- RT @ncsu_cals: Ideas, opportunities, actions developed in workshops will drive action teams convening in year ahead. #AgBioSummit