A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- Food security hinges on #agricultural partnerships - @devex https://t.co/8Wufd9GRwy @RobbFraley @MonsantoCo
- Planting the seeds of progress - @robbfraley via @kstatecollegian http://t.co/mSrRfFrt1H http://t.co/vQgXxQXpQq
- RT @BillGates: 7 of 10 people in Sub-Saharan Africa are farmers, yet Africa has to import food to survive: http://t.co/EWsyLl4ERk http://t.…
- RT @RobbFraley: Really enjoyed meeting students & faculty at K-State yesterday: Planting The Seeds Of Progress - http://t.co/TllJwU1X7W
- RT @DocCamiRyan: Committed to #monarch butterfly & restoring its natural habitat, we are! http://t.co/g1rJhfwMCj @MonsantoCda @MonsantoCo