A study is published in the Journal of Organic Systems. It claims to find a connection between genetically modified feed (corn and soybeans) for pigs and the pigs developing an increase in uterine weight and severe stomach inflammation.
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- New to farming, our very own Brandie, shares her experience on the crash course that is Farm Progress Show. #FPS15 http://t.co/5xhdDukUCl
- Do you have questions about glyphosate? We’re answering the most common questions here: http://t.co/liwzBzdwCm http://t.co/qLof0WxVfs
- Simpler ingredients, bigger profit? Why some menu changes are just for marketing http://t.co/4IWju1Pn9t
- Randy Dowdy talking about how he got 503bu corn using DeKalb seed. #farmprogressshow #FPS15 http://t.co/kiQBPmzFrX
- How are robotics transforming 21st century farming? http://t.co/VCGsWj36pC