Disclaimer and Comment Policy
The views expressed by Beyond the Rows bloggers reflect the views and opinions of Monsanto employees. The articles posted have been reviewed for content and observance of the principles of the Monsanto Pledge, specifically integrity, dialog and respect. This blog does not necessarily reflect the views or positions of Monsanto Company.
Monsanto Company welcomes and encourages readers including members of the public as well our employees to comment and engage in respectful conversation about the content posted here. We value thoughtful, polite and concise comments that reflect a variety of views.
- All comments are moderated. Moderators have the right to edit, shorten, move or delete any comment at any time to keep comment within the policy guidelines.
- Comments will be posted within normal business hours (U.S. CST).
- In the spirit of maintaining a fresh conversation on the blog, comment sections will be closed 1 month after the post initially goes up.
- Any comments that are not on topic with the blog post will not be allowed.
- Any comments that contain profanity, vulgarity, threats, commercial promotion, incoherence or content generally not in line with our Pledge principles of integrity, dialog and respect will be immediately deleted.
- Please refrain from posting full articles and publications from other sites, as it could be a violation of copyright or intellectual property laws.