James Kennedy, a chemistry teacher in Australia decided to build some infographics to show the drastic changes that food like corn, peaches and watermelon have undergone since farming began nearly 9,000 years ago.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- From space sprouts to landmine legumes, here are the world’s weirdest farms https://t.co/KwJs906Nla
- Growing number of farmers using cover crops for quality soil, water https://t.co/yDCtciKEw4
- Plant Scientists develop new technique to capture timelapse footage of the smallest living things https://t.co/VcIya7JcCf
- Water conservation can be achieved by embracing innovation. Learn how #ModernAg is helping: https://t.co/ROuCxiebSa
- As long as humans have grown food, there have been weeds to battle. Learn more about how farmers combat weeds. https://t.co/uMOruKZjM0