James Kennedy, a chemistry teacher in Australia decided to build some infographics to show the drastic changes that food like corn, peaches and watermelon have undergone since farming began nearly 9,000 years ago.
Be a Part of the Conversation.
Ask a Question.Discover Monsanto »
@MONSANTOCO on TwitterVisit the Archives »
- Drone technology is taking off in agriculture: https://t.co/DM6uiQSuJY
- Today’s Most Innovative Farmers Are Getting Down to Earth https://t.co/MKwcRlPTRo
- Farmers are using CRP acres to improve environmental health and quality of their land. #BiodiversityDay… https://t.co/2Soc8PJB2m
- Carbon Neutral Cropping is quite the balancing act. Check out how it’s done: https://t.co/IPB73t8ESq
- Jerry Hayes, Honey Bee Health Lead, is featured in @WIRED. Learn more about his work in improving bee health: https://t.co/0dLXu36BWo