Monsanto recently conducted a seminar on ‘Monsanto,& the Work that We Do’ at the Mindanao State University (MSU) which was attended not only by the students but also by most of the faculty members of the University’s College of Agriculture. The Monsanto Philippines Team of Cherie Ocampo , Human Resources Lead; Gabby Romero, Regulatory Affairs Lead; Jorgen Abellera, Corn Breeder and Plant Pathology Lead for Asia Pacific and Chat Ocampo, Corporate Engagement Lead exchanged perspectives with MSU students … Full Article »
Producing more. Conserving more. Improving lives.
That’s sustainable agriculture.
And that’s what Monsanto is all about.
- RT @stlbizjdwyer: Thanks to @MonsantoCo for sending group to our Women’s Conference this Friday! Buy ticket here: http://t.co/7l1nvKW37G
- RT @FastCompany: Why women are ditching STEM careers—and how to change it http://t.co/M8FqErj0JG
- @PortnerJason @CherilynNagel @MonsantoCda @curfox @BinChen72026272 Thanks for the RTs!
- RT @BASFAgro: EU program for research&innovation puts #ag as priority, funds robotics http://t.co/jqkVe0sAUN #ag #agtech
- RT @FAOKnowledge: #UNFAO & #SouthSouth Cooperation helping #Uganda’s ag grow http://t.co/XrfNFMOAn0 http://t.co/3ib970wx0o